The Garrison Institute is located in Garrison, New York, and represents a 93-acre property on the Hudson River that’s home to a 77,000 square foot stone and brick monastery that was built in 1923 by the Capuchin Franciscan Province of St. Mary. It was saved by the Open Space Institute in 2001, and opened in its current form in 2003, serving as a “not-for-profit non-sectarian organization exploring the intersection of contemplation and engaged action in the world.” We worked as a supplement to their in-house marketing team, providing support in social media management, sending out targeted email blasts, and graphic design.